Save yourself time and enjoy the beauty of the park while we take you across Bonne Bay.
This PASSENGER ONLY ferry service links the communities of Norris Point and Woody Point. A fifteen minute boat ride across beautiful Bonne Bay can save you an hour’s drive by automobile. In addition to saving time, this shuttle also affords one an opportunity for photos of the Tablelands, Gros Morne Mountain as well as the communities nestled along the shores of this spectacular bay.
Transportation after ferry
Bus transportation to major attractions on the south side of Gros Morne National Park (Discovery Centre – Tablelands – Tablelands Boat Tours – Hiking Trails) may be arranged by the boat captains.
Electric Bikes (New for 2017)
Electric bikes are now available for rental in the park! These pedal-assist bicycles are a perfect way to tour the region, providing benefits of both driving and cycling. Bikes can be rented from The Galliott House B&B (186 Main Street, Woody Point), and can easily be taken on the water taxi, for touring on the other side too. Rentals are $20/day or $80/week. More info about the e-bikes can be found here
- Toll Free @ 1-888-458-2016 0r 1-709-458-2016
- In Person – at the Cat Stop
Groups with Entertainment
- For groups ( 20+) that want to add an extra bit of authentic experience to their trip across the bay
- The BonTours crew will entertain you aboard the Emm-Cat with a bit of local ” LIVE” entertainment
- Rate = $13 per person( tax inc)