To learn more about the area that we call home, as well as Gros Morne National Park in general, we recommend the following:
- Gros Morne National Park offers daily interpretative walks and evening programs, which help unravel the mysteries of this unique landscape.
- Visit the Discovery Centre at Woody Point to explore the science behind the geology and environment of the Park.
- Tour Memorial University’s biology station, a marine research and teaching facility in Norris Point.
- Try out our Discovery Tour, an exploration of life beneath the deep, cold waters of Bonne Bay.
- Tour Jenniex House in Norris Point, a 70-year-old Newfoundland home. Known as a photographer’s paradise, the lookout captures spectacular views of Bonne Bay and the Tablelands.
- Want to find out more about Northern Newfoundland or enjoy whale and iceberg watching? Check out Northland Discovery Tours.
- Take the Trout River Pond Boat Tour.